Community Engagement Officer
The Community Engagement Officer will work with NJCDC’s C.E.O. to develop a professional plan, monitor and promote efforts to attract new businesses to the community. The Community Engagement Officer will play a critical role in the growth of the community by spearheading efforts to market Northwest Jacksonville as business-friendly environment.
The Community Engagement Officer will:
• Report to the community neighborhood community groups
• Identify important factors for attracting and retaining business activity
• Assist in development of strategic plans for economic development
• Market community assets for business relocation or expansion
• Help to attract new business opportunities to the community
• Assist in the project management of tenant build-out on commercial projects
• Website maintenance and social media engagement to attract new audiences.
• Assist in branding and marketing of Northwest Jacksonville CDC
• Create monthly reports for various projects
Ready to apply for this position: (1) upload your resume and cover letter in the fields below OR (2) you can also send them HERE.